Fast Delievery Office 2013 HB Retail Key License With 32 / 64 Bit
Master the diverse demands of office work with Microsoft Office
Home and Business 2013. With the new, convenient functions in the
Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and OneNote Office applications,
Microsoft Office Suite 2013 provides you with effective support in
your work and enhances your flexibility. Create professional
presentations, attractive customer mailshots and business letters
in no time. You can also process large volumes of data and
illustrate this in graphs.
All the applications in Office 2013 Home and Business have been
reworked. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote and Outlook have an
attractive, modern look, in line with current Windows versions. The
user-friendly program interface allows you direct access to key
tools. In addition, Microsoft have extended their applications with
New features in Office Home and Business 2013
- Create, edit and open PDF files very easily in Word 2013. You no
longer need a separate program.
- Scroll through documents conveniently with just one swipe in
touch-optimised read mode.
- Integrate internet videos, for example from YouTube, into your Word
- The Flash Fill function in Excel 2013 automatically fills in a
range of selected fields.
- Data can be analysed quickly and easily, and automatically enriched
with additional information, with the Quick Analyse function.
- Use the enhanced templates and present your results graphically and
even more attractively.
- Use the option to display two separate views in PowerPoint 2013 in
presentation mode, and you can enter notes on the reference screen.
|Product Name||Office 2013 home and business|
|Distribution Media/Method||DVD-ROM; Electronic|
|Product Type||Office Software Licensing|
|Language Supported||All Languages|
|Operating System Supported||Windows|
- 1 GHz or faster (x64) processor packed with SSE2.
- Windows 7 or later version, Windows Server 2008 with R2, and
Windows Server 2012
- minimum of 1GB for 32-bit and 2GB for 64-bit
- at least 3gb free space on your hard disk.
Turn your ideas into great-looking docs:
Start with a template, then polish your work with expert tools.
Work the way you want. Capture your ideas using keyboard, pen, or
Work easily with media. Drag and drop images, videos, and online
media into files, and pull content from PDFs straight into Word.