Fast Delievery Microsoft Office Project 2010 Professional Online
Microsoft Project Professional 2010 gives you a powerful, visually enhanced way to manage a wide range
of projects and programs. With all of the new updates and visual
enhancements of Project Standard 2010, Project Professional 2010
delivers more with at-a-glance resource management and team
collaboration tools using Microsoft SharePoint Foundation 2010, to
successfully complete all types of projects. And, utilizing Project
Professional 2010, you and your organization can realize the
results of unified project and portfolio management by adding
Microsoft Project Server 2010.
|Product Name||Project Professional 2010 32/64-bit|
|Product Type||Software Licensing|
|Language Supported||All Languages|
· 700 MHz or faster
· Windows 7
· Windows Vista with Service Pack 1
· Windows XP with Service Pack 3 (32-bit)
· Windows Server 2008
· Windows Server 2003 R2 with MSXML 6.0, or later (32/64-bit)
· 2 GB available space
· 512 MB RAM or more
· 1024 x 768 or higher resolution monitor
· Windows Internet Explorer 7 or later, 32-bit browser only
· Internet functionality requires an Internet connection
· Certain advanced collaboration functionality requires Microsoft
Project Professional 2010 and connectivity to Microsoft SharePoint
Server 2010 Enterprise
· The Import Outlook Tasks feature requires Outlook 2003 with
Service Pack 2 or later
· Visual Reports require Excel 2003 with Service Pack 2 or later
and Vision Professional 2007 or later
· Enterprise project, portfolio, and resource management
capabilities require Microsoft Project Professional 2010 and
Microsoft Project Server 2010
· Importing tasks to an Outlook calendar or tasks list requires
Microsoft Project Web App and Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 with
Service Pack 1 or later
· Synchronizing Project Tasks Lists requires Microsoft Project
Professional 2010 and Microsoft SharePoint Foundation 2010
· The Resource Substitution Wizard requires Microsoft .NET
· Product functionality and graphics may vary based on your system
configuration. Some features may require additional or advanced
hardware or server connectivity
Microsoft Fluent User Interface:
Work more efficiently with the simple and intuitive Microsoft
Fluent user interface new graphical menus and a familiar experience
provide the tools you need to plan and manage your project.
Task-oriented tabs and contextual menu groupings reveal powerful
features, making it easier to get started and realize results
Learn about features and rich formatting controls quickly with
descriptive tooltips and drop-down galleries.
Simply be more productive by choosing your own menu options, quick
access toolbar settings and setting defaults.
Save to XPS or PDF. Quickly share, print, and publish project
information from one location using the new Microsoft Office
Excel-Like Flexibility & Ease;
Enhanced copy and paste makes it easy to share information
effectively with other Microsoft Office applications while
Add columns dynamically by entering data without having to first
select the data type.
Simplify data entry with auto-complete which displays a list of
previously used values to select from.
Automatic text wrap eliminates extra formatting steps by adjusting
row height to display full task names.
Quickly mine data and analyze results with easy access filtering
for all columns.
Create emphasis with rich color options and text formatting to
express ideas and solve problems in new ways.