Microsoft Office 2010 Professional - 1 PC International License
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.microsoft.com|
|Software Main Type||Productivity Application|
|Software Sub Type||Office Suite|
|Software Name||Office 2010 Professional 32/64-bit|
- Microsoft Word 2010
- Microsoft Excel 2010
- Microsoft Access 2010
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2010
- Microsoft OneNote 2010
- Microsoft Publisher 2010
- Microsoft Outlook 2010
|Operating System Supported||Windows|
|License Quantity||1 PC|
Microsoft Office 2010 Professional Includes full version of:
- Word 2010
- Excel 2010
- PowerPoint 2010
- OneNote 2010
- Outlook 2010
- Publisher 2010
- Access 2010
Features and benefits
Microsoft Office Professional 2010 brings together our
top-of-the-line tools to help you stay organized, connected, and
competitive. The package includes one year of technical support.
MANAGE BUSINESS AND PERSONAL FINANCES EFFICIENTLY
- Build a budget and track expenses quickly with built-in templates
in Excel 2010.
- See data trends quickly with powerful analysis tools, such as
Sparklines that show a tiny chart embedded in a cell, Slicers that
filter data in a PivotTable, or Conditional Formatting to help you
easily spot variances. Illustrate your information using improved
charting tools and SmartArt graphics to make charts, diagrams, and
graphs that are easy to understand and read.
ORGANIZE ALL YOUR INFORMATION IN A SINGLE PLACE
- Collect all your ideas and important information in OneNote 2010,
from meeting notes and customer information to marketing plans.
- Create a OneNote notebook to organize all the materials and media
for a project: text, images, videos, audio, web page clippings, and
- Find the information you need with simple tagging and an improved
search that shows you search results while you type.
- Boost the efficiency of your Internet research with Quick Filing.
Save information from the web and other resources to your notebook
with one click.
CREATE DYNAMIC PRESENTATIONS THAT GET ATTENTION
- Transform your ideas into memorable presentations in PowerPoint
2010 with images and video, dynamic slide transitions, and
- Take advantage of easy-to-use photo- and video-editing features
that let you add dramatic visual effects without leaving PowerPoint
- Easily broadcast your presentation through a web browser to remote
audiences, even if they dont have PowerPoint.
- Start creating documents quickly with ready-to-use templates in
Word 2010 for almost any project, from business reports to customer
- Add visual interest to your text with effects such as shadows,
reflections, and 3-D.
- Capture your ideas using an array of customizable SmartArt graphics
that help you highlight important messages quickly and easily.
STAY IN SYNC WITH YOUR CUSTOMERS AND CALENDAR
- Connect with people and projects more efficiently using email and
calendar tools that simplify communication in Outlook 2010.
- Manage multiple email accounts in Outlook 2010 from services such
as Windows Live Hotmail, Gmail, or most other providers.
- Track and manage your email easily with Conversation View in
Outlook 2010, a feature that lets you condense, categorize, and
even ignore lengthy email exchanges with a single click.
- Use Outlook Mobile on your smartphone1 to exchange email with your team and customers even when youre
CREATE PROFESSIONAL-LOOKING MARKETING MATERIALS YOURSELF
- Create your own communications using the powerful design tools in
Publisher 2010, whether youre marketing your business or planning
- Get started quickly with a library of customizable templates to
create postcards, brochures, email, and more.
- Choose from sophisticated photo-editing